Thursday, January 5, 2012

Still the first week

Well I guess my last post was more of an introductory. So this can explain a little more about the past couple days.
I've started running a mile every night. Not much, but it's something (: I'm proud of myself for it (: My legs and hips are so sore already just because I haven't ran in a long time and so far with the mile I don't stop at all besides the first time, I stopped for 3 seconds...literally. Haha.
My mom has taken me out to a couple places like Carl Jr's and Chuck-A-Rama and I've been able to resist meat so far. I must say I'm proud of myself (: I was so tempted to get a hamburger but as I think about it and look at the fake food on the wall, it kinda makes me sick looking at the grease already. So that's a good sign d:
I've been snacking a lot which is bad. So I'm gonna crack down on that so that way all the running I do later (because I'm hoping to hit about 3-5 miles a day) won't go to waste with all the snacking. Haha.
My mom keeps tempting me with meat and crap. Haha. She's said, "Oh this hamburger is sooo good. Do you just wanna give me $25 and we'll call it quits?" I refuse and keep on with my salad. Haha. I'm just really excited for this. I'm hoping to drop down about half of my pants size so that's exciting too! Haha.
Oh, if you guys have any ideas for vegetarian dishes, help me? (: I made some vegetarian potato chowder and the whole family loves it! Maybe I might slowly turn them vegetarian too! (;

2 comments:

  1. Here are a few recipes. I haven't tried them but they look good:
    http://www.threadbanger.com/decorityourself/episode/DEC_20100422/veggie-chili-meatless-mondays-decor-it-yourself

    http://www.threadbanger.com/decorityourself/episode/DEC_20091118/thanksgiving-special-decor-it-yourself

    ReplyDelete