Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Finished Week 2...onto week 3

Well I'm still a vegetarian. lol. No meat for me whatsoever. I don't really have much to write about this time about this whole plan of mine. Unfortunately, I think I've gained weight because of stress of starting a new school and so on and trying to get acquainted with myself here. I haven't exercised in forever because of being sick last week and being  busy this week. But I'm gonna go ahead and let myself rest the rest of this week and pick it back up on Monday.
I went out with my cousin tonight to a basketball game. A civil war game against my new high school and her old high school she just graduated from. My school lost unfortunately, but I told her we could go to dinner afterwards and she said tacos. I said well as long as there's something with no meat there I'll be okay. She was so shocked and she said she could never do it and that I was crazy for going vegetarian. But I'm standing strong so far in this vegetarian aspect. And all I can say is that I'm pretty proud of myself so far. Which is a kinda good thing (:

No comments:

Post a Comment